Introduction to Open Access and Open Science
Open Science encompasses a wide variety of activities, including making the products of the research process (papers, datasets, etc) publicly available. In conjunction with Open Access Week, this workshop will provide an introduction open access and open science, including:
- Institutional open access policies – Including the Stanford’s new OA policy
- NIH’s forthcoming Data Management and Sharing Policy
- Open access publishing and preprints
- Sharing data, code, protocols, and other products of the research process.
Please note: This class will be held via Zoom. The instructor will send the Zoom link 24 hours before the session.
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- John Borghi