Quick Start: A 60-minute Research Toolkit
The Quick Start Research Toolkit is designed to rapidly orient Stanford students, staff, and faculty to key library resources, tools, and services. After attending this class you will be able to:
- Efficiently locate and use library materials and services
- Identify strategies for increasing the impact of your research
- Organize your citations/PDFs and generate bibliographies with Zotero
- Better utilize the search features of Pubmed
- Confidently explore databases beyond PubMed and get better search results from Google
- Utilize some of Lane’s biomedical image tools
- Explore a variety of resources for keeping current
Please note: This class will be held via Zoom. The instructor will send the Zoom link 1 hour before the session.
In support of improving patient care, Stanford Medicine is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Stanford Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Evans Whitaker
- Library Overview