Bay Area Open Science Group
Are you curious about how people gain recognition or merit for their contributions to open science? This spring, the Bay Area Open Science Group will explore the theme, “Getting Credit for your Open Science Work.” Speakers from UC SF, UC Berkeley, Stanford, and beyond will join our discussion group to examine getting credit through multiple lenses. Please join us to explore this topic with the BAOSG community.
Spring 2023 Meetups
- Feb 28: Assessing Impactful Research with Ruth Schmidt
- Mar 28: Stanford Data Science Center for Open and Reproducible Science
- Apr 25: Open Science in Bioengineering with the Fraser Lab
- May 23: Open Data with Steve Diggs
Register here for the March 28, 2023 session.
- Tuesday, March 28, 2023
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Sam Wilairat
- Data Science Discussion Groups